Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse


Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse

Craftwerx Studio
is a retailer of quality pre-cut quilting fabrics currenlty in squares, kits & stash packs.

We also sell embroidery silks, rayons & cotton to personalise your work and design our own
Weekend Quilting Project Kits & SUDOKU puzzle quilt kits which are great gifts.

I'm Teesha Morgan and this is my blog!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Silly Strip blocks

Hi Everyone,

I have been pretty busy sewing for this post. I joined Bumble Beans 15 sew a long and it inspired me to finally put together a pack of strips with some instructions for the great blocks that can be made with an odd pile of fabric strips and some imagination.
I have been musing over this idea for months, looking at all the piles of odd strips that are left over from cutting our square packs. I use them all the time for my own projects but how to market them and which tutorials to put in the packs has taken som time to get out of my head and into the store.
Finally I got off my laurels and made up the packs!
No matter if they come from my packs or your own silly strip collection, I would love to post some of your silly strip blocks!
Currently there are 4 packs in the store- 2 in the strip pack section and 2 in the Kits & Giftpack section.

The packs are available in the store in 2 types - (fabric only and gift pack) and 2 colour ranges( soft colours & bright colours). The first is a fabrics only pack of 30 strips for $10


Soft colours- Fabric only

Bright colours - Gift Pack

and the second is a gift pack which includes tutorials for 3 blocks, 30 strips, thread, embroidery floss & a needle for $20 all wrapped up in a bow and ready to give as a crafty gift!
My next post will be a silly strip block tutorial.
All of the block below were made with silly strips.













No comments:

Post a Comment