Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse


Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse

Craftwerx Studio
is a retailer of quality pre-cut quilting fabrics currenlty in squares, kits & stash packs.

We also sell embroidery silks, rayons & cotton to personalise your work and design our own
Weekend Quilting Project Kits & SUDOKU puzzle quilt kits which are great gifts.

I'm Teesha Morgan and this is my blog!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Bouquet Impressions is Back in stock!

This fabric sold out so quickly when we first got it in June this year.
It is an 'Out of Print' by Nancy Mahoney and I have spent at least an hour each week since then trying to find more of it. We have received customer emails about it and FINALLY I found it!
We now have a limited supply of 2.5" squares of the 8 fabrics in the original pack and I have put them together in a 32 pk so you get 4 of each print in a pack.
There is a lovely free pattern for this fabric 
on the P&B fabric site that I am sure you can easily convert to 2.5" squares.
It really is a stunning fabric range and VERY hard to find!
Quilt a garden with this one.
Cheers,
Teesha

No comments:

Post a Comment