Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse


Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse

Craftwerx Studio
is a retailer of quality pre-cut quilting fabrics currenlty in squares, kits & stash packs.

We also sell embroidery silks, rayons & cotton to personalise your work and design our own
Weekend Quilting Project Kits & SUDOKU puzzle quilt kits which are great gifts.

I'm Teesha Morgan and this is my blog!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big box of fabrics! New competition.

Hi Everyone,

It's great to see that I have had some vistors from America! I added a Neoworx counter cause it's so cute and it even says what city people are from...

I joined the Block Lotto- check it out (there is a link on the left). You make a block each month as per directions and post a pic of it on the blog and at the end of the month one is chosen and then everyone send a block to them so that then can make the quilt... very cool. This month is a wonky house block but it has to be up before Sept 30th, so I am going to wait until next month.

I got this huge box of fabrics on Friday - which cheered me up no end and even made me forget that I had the flu! I plan to use some of them for the SUDOKU quilts or course there will be square packs and some new headband kits. I know I said this post but I will try to get them up tonight. I am going to offer some of the Red Rooster and Quilters treasures fabrics as FQpacks as so many customers have asked for them. So BLOG readers can of course pre order fabrics by sending me an email or message and I will get them in the store ASAP.



Quilting treasures assortment













Natures Chorus - Back in stock













Here are the pics of the fabrics for the SUDOKU quilt kits that I will be making up - What do you think?
SUDOKU quilt fabrics- Miss Jump


SUDOKU quilt fabric - Heirloom Garden


Red Rooster Assortment- SUDOKU Quilts





Kaffe Fasset/Phillip Jacobs - SUDOKU quilt
 Now as I promised a competition- the prize is a pack of 2.5" squares each month. The competition will be for the best project of the month and I will choose the winner of the previous on the 1st of each month.
All you have to do is email me a pic of your completed quilting/patchwork or embroidery project (small jpg files please) before the 28th of the month. I will post the pics on the blog so everyone can see. I will begin the next competition for October now- so send your pics :)

Cheers for now,
Teesha

No comments:

Post a Comment