Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse


Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse

Craftwerx Studio
is a retailer of quality pre-cut quilting fabrics currenlty in squares, kits & stash packs.

We also sell embroidery silks, rayons & cotton to personalise your work and design our own
Weekend Quilting Project Kits & SUDOKU puzzle quilt kits which are great gifts.

I'm Teesha Morgan and this is my blog!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Competition- What did you make for Christmas gifts?

Ok so I have been thinking about a competition and as I was up until 5am Christmas morning finishing off my handmade gifts- I guess a lot of other people were doing the same- so I thought that it would be a good topic for a competition!
So here is how to enter-
1. Like the Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse page on Facebook www.facebook.com/CraftwerxStudio
2. Upload a picture of your handmade gift to the page with your name and the name of the project.
3.Share a link to the competition on your profile.
4. Email your picture to craftwerxstudio@gmail.com with your name, address and the details of your project and the person it was made for ie I made this quilt for my Aunt Dora as she really loves purple.
5. Follow this blog to find out winners etc.
6. Sorry Australian resident only.

The competition will run for 1 month and you can entre as many projects as you like but each time you must share a link to www.facebook.com/CraftwerxStudio
The 5 best entries as decided by me will be chosen at the end of the month and posted on the wall and this blog for you all to vote for. At the end of 1 week, the winner will be the person who's project gets the most votes.

Now what is the prize I hear you ask?
First prize will be a 10 pack of FQs as chosen by me personally for the winner
Second prize will be a 5 pack of FQs as chosen by me personally for the winner
Third prize will be a 5 pack of Eigths as chosen by me personally for the winner
There will also be a prize for the most entries and the most interesting project.

So I look forward to seeing your entries soon!
Happy quilting!

Here are some of the goodies that I made :
A table runner for my MIL

A table mat for Daniels favourite Aunt

A giant cushion for our georgous cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment