Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse


Craftwerx Studio Fabric Funhouse

Craftwerx Studio
is a retailer of quality pre-cut quilting fabrics currenlty in squares, kits & stash packs.

We also sell embroidery silks, rayons & cotton to personalise your work and design our own
Weekend Quilting Project Kits & SUDOKU puzzle quilt kits which are great gifts.

I'm Teesha Morgan and this is my blog!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Name that Cushion and win a Cushion Kit valued at $18


 

This is my latest cushion pack and it needs a groovy name.
I will be choosing my favourite 3 names on March 10th and making them a poll for you to vote on from March 11th-15th.
The person who's name idea is finally used will receive one of these great cushion kits as a reward valued at $18 plus postage!
Last time we had some great names and it was really hard to choose the final three so I am hoping for some great names to choose from.
Cheers,
Teesha
PS. You can comment here, on Facebook or email me at craftwerxstudio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment